- We strive to continuously fulfill the needs of our customers, by providing evidence-based and efficacious solutions for their specific needs.
- We are committed to go beyond the regulatory requirements to ensure high-quality and safe products are given to our customers, without cutting corners.
Build strong relations with our business partners which go above and beyond legal agreements. The pillars are;
- Fairness - We endeavour to deal with our all our business partners.
- Transparency and Mutual Trust - We encourage transparency in all our transactions, thereby building mutual trust.
- Support each other in times of need and build strong long-term relationships.
- Financial Responsibility - Prudent and effective use of resources.
- Manage business ethically and responsibly - At Edence Life Sciences, we follow strong ethical practices in all that we do and conduct our business in a fair, transparent and law-abiding manner.
- Our endevour will be to always present accurate and reliable financial statements and business records.
Community and Responsibility
Social Responsibility to the Community and Environment is a major determinant of Edence Life Science's actions. We as an organization continually take account of the community where we live and act socially responsible in a way we do our business and be a Law-Abiding Citizen.
- Integrity: Integrity and Ethics are the cornerstone of how we do our business.
- Purposefulness and Goal-Orientation: We encourage our people to be purposeful and goal oriented.
Our commitment to our people:
- Opportunity to learn and grow: We give ample opportunity to our people to learn and grow on the job, not restricting themselves only to their domain area, rather expanding their horizons.
- Respect people’s dignity: We respect every person who works with us irrespective of hierarchy, caste, race, gender, etc.
- Openness to diverse views and perspectives: At Edence Life Sciences, we encourage diverse views and perspectives from our colleagues irrespective of hierarchy.
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading