Helps improve vision and eye fatigue
Each vegetable capsule contains: UltraSol Curcumin® powder 125 mg (equivalent to Curcuminoids 25 mg), Astaxanthin 1 mg
One to two capsules a day.
What is it for?
- Curcuvista helps in reducing eye inflammation, oxidative stress and improving visual acuity in individuals suffering from Diabetic Retinopathy.
- Contains Natural Astaxanthin which is one of the most potent natural anti-oxidant in the world.
- Ultrasol Curcumin® is manufactured using a patented Ultrasol technology which makes it 46 times more bio-available than standard curcumin. Higher bioavailability leads to higher absorption and better treatment outcomes.
Benefits of Ingredients
- Highly bio-available UltraSol Curcumin® helps reduce chronic inflammation of the eyes and helps improve the overall eye health in Diabetic Retinopathy
- Natural Asthaxanthin helps improve visual sharpness and depth perception by reducing oxidative stress in the retina. It also helps in alleviating effects of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Natural Astaxanthin is an anti-oxidant is 65 times more powerful than Vitamin C and 54 times better than beta-carotene
Therapeutic implications of Curcumin in the prevention of diabetic retinopathy...
The features of being no side effect, affordable and easy to access, turmeric and its constituents c...
Protective effects of astaxanthin against diabetic retinal vessels...
Astaxanthin ability to protect the eye, at least partially, from the ravages of diabetes suggests th...
Carotenoids as natural antioxidants...
Astaxanthin is a stronger antioxidant compared to β-carotene, vitamin E and vitamin C, respectively...
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading